As DFW waves goodbye to the heat, the Metroplex comes alive with exciting festivals. Cities and cultural organizations host festivals celebrating world diversity, cuisine and the arts.
When summer begins in May, North Texas heats up with some of the most exciting events and festivals of the year. Check out some things that you can do without blowing your budget.
Whether you’re a fan of paintings, sculpture, music, or any other form of art, the Metroplex will be filled with the finest works from the most creative minds across the country. DFW’s upcoming art festicals will be breathtaking, inspiring, and in some cases, free!
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado