More than 100 domain names were seized in an international crackdown on websites that sell counterfeit merchandise, federal authorities said Monday, just in time for the biggest online shopping day of the year.
It seems fans aren’t the only ones who like it when the Texas Rangers get in the playoffs; police say criminals like it too. Now police in Arlington are issuing a warning about buying counterfeit tickets.
Millions of dollars in counterfeit Apple products have been seized in North Texas. The shipment originated in China and contained one specific item.
City and state investigators took part in a major counterfeit bust at Traders Village in Grand Prairie.
Four people are arrested this morning in a counterfeit money operation in Tarrant and Johnson Counties.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game
- Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Collin County Cold Case Murder
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin
- Despite Tornado Damage Nat’l Polka Fest Kicks Off In Ennis
- North Texas Storm & Tornado Damage Could Reach $250 Million
- KT And Baldwin Ride The Texas SkyScreamer
- Bush Hosts 2nd Day Of Bike Ride For Veterans
- Comedian Bobby Lee Joins New School