After documented cases of family violence, the finalization of a divorce and granting of sole custody of a child, police believe a DeSoto woman was shot and killed by her ex-husband Tuesday night, before the man turned the gun on himself.
December 12, 2012, marks a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for couples all over the world. It’s their chance to get married on 12-12-12.
He was a death row inmate for more than 20 years. So why is Charles Dean Hood still in the Collin County Jail? CBS 11 News looks at the case of a convicted murderer whose sentence was overturned, but who still waits for justice.
It’s one of the most viral videos around this week, that couple at the Astros game in Houston.
Two bodies were found in a Mesquite home early today and police are still collecting evidence. Police were sent out to the home on Bandera Place overnight and got no response when they tried contact […]
Latest DFW News
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In DFW
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury