It took less than 10 minutes for a Dallas County jury to find a North Texas father guilty of Capital Murder for drowning his two sons.
Jurors in the trial of five men charged with using a horse racing and breeding operation to launder drug money for a Mexican cartel will return to court on Wednesday to hear closing arguments.
A judge ruled Friday that J.C. Penney can sell some goods designed by Martha Stewart that were destined for shelves this spring —for now.
Attorneys for Plano-based J.C Penney and Macy were back in court Monday to fight over the Martha Stewart brand after a month-long mediation period went nowhere. The court-ordered mediation followed nearly three weeks of testimony.
The nation’s highest court decided Friday to hear the lawsuit filed by the Tarrant Regional Water District. Among other things, the lawsuit sought authorization to transfer Oklahoma stream and surface water to Fort Worth, Arlington and surrounding communities.
Anticipating a possible antitrust suit, the NHL is bringing its labor fight against players to federal court.
Lance Armstrong resisted turning over records sought by U.S Postal Service investigators, then tried to keep the inquiry under seal and out of the public eye, according to recently released court documents.
Enter the Dallas County jail and you will find yourself in the second largest mental hospital in the state of Texas.
Attorneys for the City of McKinney formally asked a judge to close Hanks Texas Grill because of the dozens of fire and safety code violations it has been issued, all of which the restaurant owner claims are baseless.
A judge says the Army psychiatrist charged in the fatal Fort Hood shooting rampage will be forcibly shaved if he doesn’t remove his beard on his own.
Jacksonville Jaguars first-round draft pick receiver Justin Blackmon is due in court after he was arrested on an aggravated DUI charge this weekend in Oklahoma.
Jerry Jones says he has no interest in going to federal court to seek relief after an arbitrator upheld the NFL’s salary cap reductions against the Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Video Of Man’s Home Torn Apart By Tornado Goes Viral
- CBS 11 I-Team Puts Mosquito Repelling Products To The Test
- School Supplies and Toys Donated To Tornado Victims
- One Man Dead After Shooting At Southlake Town Square
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: May 22