Federal officials have cited a Dallas-area contractor with six serious safety violations after a tower crane collapse on the University of Texas at Dallas campus killed two workers.
With orange ribbons and quiet reflection, the University of Texas at Dallas community today paused to remember two men who died Saturday working to build their campus.
A construction crane collapsed Tuesday night at a work site along Interstate-20 in Grand Prairie, but no injuries have been reported.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing