A woman in Parker County is brutally murdered, now a lawsuit has been filed against the parents of the man accused of killing her.
President Obama’s phone call to the owner of the Philadelphia Eagles congratulating him for giving convicted dog fighter Michael Vick a second chance has sparked controversy about its appropriateness. But some say it’s shed a light on the problem of people with criminal records being unable to find work.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing