The search is on in Fort Worth for a hit and run driver after a boy was struck and killed while riding his bicycle.
A Fort Worth father says a school’s refusal to treat his son because of missing paperwork, put the boy in and out of the hospital for a week.
Students and parents told CBS 11 a different story.
Police in Fort Worth are investigating the shooting death of an 11-year-old boy. The victim was discovered on Tuesday afternoon.
Latest DFW News
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas