Texas college students would have to take six hours of comprehensive American or Texas history to earn their degrees under a bill scheduled for a hearing by a House panel.
A special State Board of Education panel is reviewing a curriculum system used by hundreds of Texas school districts — but which some conservatives claim promotes anti-American values.
A new math curriculum designed by SMU professors is helping kindergartners in Dallas develop necessary skills before they start first grade.
Texas’ new set of proposed K-12 math curriculum standards are drawing fire from an influential business organization and others who say they aren’t rigorous enough.
Latest DFW News
- Demand For More Living Spaces In Dallas Likely To Boost Jobs Sector
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo