It’s one week before Thanksgiving but a North Texas third grader is already giving thanks.
The Kretchmar home is filled with the hum of a breathing machine and the sounds of Mario racing around a television screen watched by 22-month old Jaxon.
Have you ever vacationed on a beach near the ocean, and breathed in the salty air? Some say that air from the ocean can actually help you breathe easier.
A Dallas teenager is recovering in Houston following a lung transplant. Marcos Saldana has battled cystic fibrosis for the past 11 years.
Mandy Elmore loves to give to children, despite battling Cystic Fibrosis, which has devastated her immune system and prevented her from being around anyone who might carry germs.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado