F.Scott Fitzgerald once pondered: ‘Nothing is as obnoxious as other peoples luck’. Well ole F.Scott would have gone insane if he was at Texas Motor Speedway yesterday. My obnoxious meter was red-lining!
Greg Biffle regained the lead when he charged under Jimmie Johnson with 30 laps left Saturday night, then pulled away to end his 49-race winless streak while giving owner Jack Roush another NASCAR Sprint Cup victory in Texas.
NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick and his wife Linda are recovering at a Florida hospital after their plane crash landed at an airport in Key West.
Waltrip, a two-time Daytona 500 winner, owns a NASCAR team and has cut back his racing schedule. It will be his 25th consecutive Daytona 500.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado