Dallas Animal Services
Free spay and neuter services are being offered for dog owners in certain parts of Dallas. The program is called ‘Big Fix For Big D’ and it officially launched on Tuesday.
Seven years after losing her Chihuahua, Morgan Littrell still wonders what happened to her. “I still think about her a lot. It’s so weird,” she said.
A new program, aimed at raising money for Dallas animals in need, is already proving successful.
Dallas Animal Services has taken a new approach to raising money, using a fundraising website that seeks donations for specific animals or treatments.
A 63-year-old Dallas man was attacked by a pack of pit bulls on the street Sunday, leaving the man badly wounded and recovering in a local hospital.
With a rusted can wrapped around her throat, the dog, now named Olivia, was slowly starving, when she arrived at Dallas Animal Services Sunday.
Young and frisky, like most six month old puppies, Moose and Maverick like to play rough.
A North Texas veterinarian hopes to teach two dogs missing their front legs how to walk like humans.
A man in charge of an animal shelter in Dallas has been cleared of felony cruelty charges over the 2010 death of a cat trapped in a wall.
Would you pay a dollar to kiss a dog? That’s what people are doing at the State Fair of Texas and it’s all for a good cause.
Latest DFW News
- Demand For More Living Spaces In Dallas Likely To Boost Jobs Sector
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo