Dallas County Constables
A mistrial has been declared in the case of a former Dallas County constable accused of tampering with a government document.
The Dallas County Sheriff’s Department will investigate a Deputy Constable accused of failing to help stop a father who police say killed his two children.
The fallout and finger pointing continues after mother of two boys, later found murdered, flagged down a Dallas County Constable for help after their father took them by force, but the officer declined to chase the suspect.
A constable says his deputy did what she was trained to do by summoning Dallas police and not chasing a car that a frantic woman claimed was carrying her two sons.
Bucking a trend among other Dallas County Constables, Precinct Five’s Beth Villarreal says accusations against two unnamed deputies are “inconclusive.”
Last Friday, nearly two dozen deputy Dallas County constables were placed on administrative leave for allegedly falsifying documentation on warrants and eviction notices. Now some of the officers’ supervisors are firing back, saying the deputies are being forced to sign confessions without proof.
Dozens of Dallas County Constable Deputies are accused of not serving papers when they said they did and lying to judges about it.
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- IndyCar Firestone 550 At... Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Rangers vs Blue Jays - June...
Latest DFW News
- Residents Urge City To Fix Potholes To Address West Nile Problems
- Alcohol A Factor In Multi-Fatal Crash
- Rangers end 6-game skid with 8-7 win over A’s
- Plano Burglar Hitting Up Homes For Plastic
- Family Blames Dallas VA Hospital For Vet’s Death After Botched Surgery
- CareFlite To Take-Off From Frisco Permanently
- Dallas, Flower Mound Begin Spraying For West Nile Virus
- Thrifty Says Offer Of Free Rental Car Was Mistake