Dallas District Attorney
Dallas District Attorney Craig Watkins was held in contempt of court after refusing to testify in a court hearing. Later, the judge dismissed the case.
A state appeals court has denied Dallas County District Attorney Craig Watkins’ request to halt a hearing at which he is to answer allegations of prosecutorial misconduct in a case.
The Dallas County District Attorney’s Office has pledged $30,000 for information in the murder of Kaufman County Assistant District Attorney Mark Hasse. The reward fund now stands at $64,500.
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas District Attorney Craig Watkins will move forward with the domestic violence case against Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant, despite a request from his mother not to press charges. A spokesperson for […]
University Park Police are investigating the third sexual assault reported this school year by an Southern Methodist University student.
Not even Dallas County’s top prosecutor is immune from crime. Thursday night someone stole an SUV belonging to Dallas County District Attorney Craig Watkins.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing