According to the school’s website, nearly 3 of 4 students have limited English proficiency and as many as 97 percent are considered economically disadvantaged.
DISD’s choice is an educator from Colorado Springs with an impressive resume.
DISD faces a projected budget deficit of $38 million, and 300 more elementary teaching jobs may be cut.
The Dallas School District is getting a dismal look at its financial future, and parents and teachers aren’t happy.
Thirty-three Dallas ISD schools are now rated “academically unacceptable,” which is the lowest rating on the state’s 4-step scale.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing