Dallas Police have arrested and charged 28-year-old David Anderson for the Dec. 7 beating of a prominent Dallas attorney in Lower Greenville.
Dallas attorney, Damien Falgoust, 39, is lying in a medically induced coma at Baylor Medical Center, after doctors believe someone likely beat him unconscious outside The Crown and Harp bar in lower Greenville Friday morning.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado