The sky’s the limit for James Bond’s “Skyfall.” The 23rd Bond film hauled in a franchise-record $87.8 million in its first weekend at U.S. theaters.
It’s a huge weekend for movies. The Lone Star Film Festival is in full swing and so are the stars.
Skyfall” is the latest James Bond movie starring Daniel Craig. This is the 23rd film in the series and marks the third time Craig has played iconic 007.
Latest DFW News
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr
- Author Shares Tips For Stressed Parents
- Johnson Scores Twice As Sounders Beat FC Dallas
- Teen Killed By Alleged Drunk Driver In Grand Prairie
- Miguel Kicks Spectators At Billboard Awards
- Viral Video: ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’ Trailer