It took a Tarrant County jury just 45 minutes to convict a man on two counts of Capital Murder for his role in the deaths of two people at a Valero convenience store in southeastern Fort Worth.
A North Texas jury now turns to how to punish a man they’ve convicted of capital murder in a 2010 convenience store holdup that left two men dead.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Altidore Leads US Over Honduras In WCup Qualifying
- Pet Of The Week: Jimmy
- Rick Carlisle Joins G-Bag Nation
- Staubach As A ‘Fan’ Of Romo, Garrett And The Cowboys’ Chances
- Fort Worth Mayor Wants Your Photos & Ideas
- Reports Of Armed Man Prompts Alert At UTA
- Viral Video: Crossbow vs Dr Pepper Ten
- Mosquito Spraying Set To Start In South Dallas