Darius McClinton-Hunter, the son of Detroit Tiger outfielder Torii Hunter, has filed a $10 million lawsuit against the parents of several teenage girls from the Town of Prosper who accused him of sexual assault — a crime for which he was later cleared by a grand jury.
After some nine months of accusations and the arrest of five teenagers in the town of Prosper last year, a grand jury has heard evidence in a sexual assault case and handed up their decision.
Prosper police spokesman, Celso Martinez, admits that two recorded conversations do indeed conflict with what the accusers told police in their initial interview.
Torii Hunter was blindsided by the news his teenage son had been arrested. On the flight back home to Prosper two weeks ago, he went through a litany of emotions — confusion, guilt, fear.
Arrest warrants obtained by CBS 11 Thursday in the sexual assault investigation of five Prosper teens detail what the two underage victims have told investigators.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth Police Chase Ends In Spectacular Crash
- Chicago Evens Series With 6-5 Win Over Boston
- Rangers Rally To Beat The A’s, 9-4
- Suspect Critical After Irving Chase, Shooting
- North Texas Man Getting Second Chance At Life
- The Adventures Of Nigel & Whippie: With Montez Bishara
- Will Animals Take Over?
- Idea For A New Rangers Movie