DART in Dallas and The T in Fort Worth are offering riders free fares on Election Day for those carrying a valid voter registration card.
After several deadly incidents on Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) rail trains and buses, and concerns about safety, DART has officially moved to increase security presence on all DART trains.
DART officials say the reduction, elimination and creation of new routes isn’t being taken lightly and public input is important — so DART workers hosted a Tweet chat Tuesday afternoon.
Last month, Dallas Area Rapid Transit officials announced a set of proposals that will expand, eliminate or modify certain bus lines in July and December of 2012. On Tuesday, they’ll use Twitter to field questions about them.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas