DART Light Rail
If all goes as planned, one day soon the city of Irving will have its own Signature Bridge.
We are just days away from the opening of Dallas’ centerpiece gathering place in the heart of the city. Klyde Warren Park is the highly touted destination park built over Woodall Rogers freeway, merging uptown with downtown.
A man was struck and killed by a DART train Thursday evening. The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. near the Trinity River Bridge.
Getting to and from Mesquite is a little easier for commuters now. Monday, Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) expanded bus service to the city.
A new shuttle service starting in Mesquite this month could pave the way for a new light rail system east of Dallas.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing