A DART committee is urging the full DART board to expand its pay parking lots. DART is into the first year of a pilot program to ease congestion at its most-used lots…now a committee thinks it’s successful enough that DART should expand it further.
Today is the first business day that riders on Fort Worth “T” buses are digging deeper for their trips, while TRE riders are catching a break.
DART in Dallas and The T in Fort Worth are offering riders free fares on Election Day for those carrying a valid voter registration card.
According to Dallas County bus drivers in Richardson, there are a number of poorly maintained intersections that are putting them, bus monitors and schoolchildren at risk.
North Texas is getting a poor rating when it comes to mass transit effectiveness and its ability to connect workers and their jobs.
Next week, some Dallas commuters may find themselves running to catch the train or finding out it left five minutes before they arrived. Starting Monday, DART will begin running transition schedules in preparation for the new Orange Line rail service.
North Texans are being encouraged to ‘Dump the Pump’ and use public transportation. Starting today, DART, the T in Fort Worth, and the DCTA are all swapping gas receipts for free transit passes.
Public transit users in the Dallas area will have another way to summon help. On Friday, DART patrons can begin texting to reach police.
The mother of a 19-year-old killed when he was pushed in front of a DART train isn’t satisfied, but Friday she accepted the plea bargain from one of her son’s alleged killers.
After several deadly incidents on Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) rail trains and buses, and concerns about safety, DART has officially moved to increase security presence on all DART trains.
Last month, Dallas Area Rapid Transit officials announced a set of proposals that will expand, eliminate or modify certain bus lines in July and December of 2012. On Tuesday, they’ll use Twitter to field questions about them.
DART wants your input on proposed new routes and service changes. On Monday night the first of several pre-public hearing community meetings will be held to give the public an opportunity to weigh in on proposed route changes.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth Police Officer Hurt In Crash
- Video Of Man’s Home Torn Apart By Tornado Goes Viral
- CBS 11 I-Team Puts Mosquito Repelling Products To The Test
- School Supplies and Toys Donated To Tornado Victims
- One Man Dead After Shooting At Southlake Town Square
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare