75-year-old Chung Kim admits the shooting started with a long standing argument over dog droppings, but claims it was his neighbor who was the one who pulled a gun.
They’re becoming a popular tool among law enforcement in North Texas, but automated license plate readers come with their critics.
Pharmacists have been sending the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) information on your prescriptions since 1982 and now the information is going online. DPS has completed two of the three-phase online launch of the Texas Prescription Program.
The Texas Secretary of State’s office is requesting a federal database of legal immigrants to check against voter registration records.
Did you know pharmacists have been sending the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) information on your prescriptions since 1982?
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- CBS 11 I-Team Puts Mosquito Repelling Products To The Test
- School Supplies and Toys Donated To Tornado Victims
- One Man Dead After Shooting At Southlake Town Square
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: May 22
- Fort Worth Residents Seek Answers For Public Shelter During Storms