Eleven years after the benefit concert for 9/11 at Madison Square Garden, many of the same musicians came together to raise money for those suffering from Superstorm Sandy.
Dave Grohl may be taking a break from his band, but with the addition of an appearance at South By Southwest next spring 2013 is shaping up to be a busy year nonetheless.
As Paul McCartney plots his return to rock, rumor has it that he’ll be working with Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing