State Rep. David Simpson said that he’s running for Texas House speaker while another conservative favorite, state Rep. Bryan Hughes, is abandoning his bid for the post.
A tea party lawmaker has implored Governor Rick Perry to stand up for legislation banning “intrusive” airport security screenings.
Rep. Simpson has filed House Bill 1937 which would make the enhanced searches a state crime and the agents who perform them could be charged with a felony.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Rare $10 Bill Fetches $4,818 For West Victims
- State House Set For Major Budget Vote
- Chandelier Owned By Stanford Up For Auction
- Perry To Address Business Forum In Austin
- Midland Train Crash Documents To Be Released
- State Bill Modifies Concealed Handgun Licenses
- Chilly Morning, Great Afternoon
- Canseco Joins Cats For Opening Homestand