Daylight Savings Time
It’s that time of year again! This weekend time will officially change — meaning we set our clocks forward and lose an hour of sleep. Now there’s proof that hour can cause big changes in everything from health and mood, to retail spending.
Watch out — it’s that time again; not a minute to spare. At 2 a.m. local time Sunday, daylight saving time sends standard time to the bench until the fall.
Latest DFW News
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas