Rubbed elbows – literally – with Zac Brown and James Franco and Willie from Duck Dynasty. It was a cool, star-studded event and then … Ray Lewis showed up and pooped all over the party.
On the eve of Saturday’s Nationwide Series race at Daytona International Speedway, my 105.3 The Fan colleague Richie Whitt and I asked Kurt Busch about the confluence of speed, safety measures and danger that is part of the thrill of NASCAR. Busch answered the question smartly, acknowledging the components of what makes auto racing so popular.
It took all of 15 minutes for NASCAR’s new Gen-6 race car to throw drivers a few curves of its own at the first practice for the Daytona 500.
For so long, Danica Patrick was just a pretty girl in a fast car surrounded by a crack marketing staff who parlayed a few golden moments on the track into worldwide fame.
It took about 10 minutes to wreck several cars at Daytona International Speedway on Friday.
Rain, fire and Tide laundry detergent all factored into a Daytona 500 that will go down as the most bizarre in NASCAR history.
Patrick became the first woman to secure the top qualifying spot in NASCAR’s second-tier series since Shawna Robinson at Atlanta on March 12, 1994.
Between some NASCAR-mandated changes, results during testing and 54 wild laps in the exhibition Budweiser Shootout, Earnhardt’s concerns have been alleviated.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Ways To Help Tornado Victims In Oklahoma
- Oakland Overpowers Rangers, 9-2
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty