Traffic fatalities surged 5 percent last year, according to an analysis of preliminary state data, putting an end to a seven-year decline in which the number of annual traffic deaths reached their lowest level in more than six decades.
A single vehicle accident in Van Zandt County has left five children dead and nearly half a dozen other, adults and children, injured.
In a span of ten days Lavonne Gilbert’s world turned upside down. First she lost her daughter, now her granddaughter.
A deadly wreck snarled traffic on Fort Worth’s South Freeway Thursday morning.
A woman is killed while trying to cross the service road of Interstate-30 during rush hour, in west Fort Worth.
Police are investigating a fatal wrong-way crash in Southlake. The incident happened just after 1:30 a.m. on State Highway 114, near Kimball Avenue.
A deadly accident in Dallas Monday morning, after a woman trying to cross Northwest Highway at Preston was struck and killed by a cement truck.
One man is dead and a woman seriously injured after a suspected drunk driver slammed into their vehicle in south Dallas, just before Midnight.
They want to know who committed the hit-and-run wreck that killed their deaf and mute relative, who was 71.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado