A Texas inmate was executed Thursday evening for fatally shooting one of three people he and a partner abducted during a convenience store robbery nearly 11 years ago. Richard Cobb, 29, didn’t deny using a 20-gauge shotgun to kill Kenneth Vandever in an East Texas field where two women also were shot and one was raped. He was convicted of capital murder.
The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals has refused an appeal from a gang member sent to death row for gunning down a 5-year-old girl and her grandmother five years ago in Fort Worth.
A North Texas man who was hiding under a truck trailer when he was arrested for a fatal carjacking 12 years ago is facing execution this week in Huntsville.
A female Texas death row inmate facing execution this month for the fatal stabbing and bludgeoning of a 71-year-old woman has lost an appeal at the U.S. Supreme Court.
Just four states carried out more than three-fourths of the executions in the United States this year, while another 23 states have not put an inmate to death in 10 years, an anti-capital punishment group reports.
A federal appeals court has rejected an East Texas inmate’s claims that he’s mentally impaired and ineligible for execution.
A Texas man whose lawyers said was mentally ill and incompetent for execution headed to the death chamber Wednesday for killing a 12-year-old girl more than a decade ago.
An ex-convict who confessed to killing five people at a Dallas-area car wash a week after he was fired from his job has been executed.
The Dallas County District Attorney’s Office will seek a new execution date for a death row inmate now that DNA test results are in.
French fries, soda, ice cream, hamburgers, chicken, steak and pie are commonly requested items among inmates imminently facing execution, according to a new study.
A Dallas County woman on Texas death row has lost a federal court appeal, moving her a step closer to execution for the fatal stabbing and bludgeoning of a 71-year-old neighbor.
A federal judge has blocked the importation of a drug used in executions on grounds the Food and Drug Administration ignored the law by allowing it into this country.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth Police Officer Hurt In Crash
- Video Of Man’s Home Torn Apart By Tornado Goes Viral
- CBS 11 I-Team Puts Mosquito Repelling Products To The Test
- School Supplies and Toys Donated To Tornado Victims
- One Man Dead After Shooting At Southlake Town Square
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare