A group of North Texas high schooler’s stranded in New York City by Hurricane Sandy is finally back home. There were plenty of hugs and a few tears as the teens from Bishop Lynch High School arrived.
A rematch will be held Friday of the 1935 debate that saw small, historically black Wiley College prevail over the nationally known University of Southern California.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing