DeMarcus Ware is in no shape physically to do anything in the Dallas Cowboys’ planned-on 4-3 defense. But mentally? He’s in his three-point stance and ready to fire off the line.
Seven of the 46 previous Super Bowls ended with MVP awards going to defensive players. That includes 2001, when Baltimore’s Lewis was honored; it hasn’t happened since 2003, with Tampa Bay Buccaneers free safety Dexter Jackson.
Cornerback Morris Claiborne probably figured his first NFL touchdown would come on an interception. The rookie had to settle for a fumble return because the picks have been a little hard to come by for the Cowboys.
Our economy is on a slow recovery – slower than anyone wants. But the lack of serious discussion about national security and the world we live in is troubling.
There was a big hole in the middle and plenty of questions about how drastically it would affect the Mavericks when they let stalwart defender Tyson Chandler go after last season.
When the number of National Guard troops stationed at the Mexican border is reduced next year, their duties are expected to shift from being on the border to flying above it.
Only two weeks ago, the Cowboys were the league’s top rushing defense. Then LeSean McCoy of Philadelphia ran for a career-high 185 yards against them.
Sad news today about Jay Ratliff’s grandparents who were killed in a house fire last week. He will miss practice today and tomorrow to attend the funeral for Arletha and Willie Ratliff. Willie, a World […]
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW
- Vets Parade Float Driver Says Train Seemed Still Before Crash
- Red Wings Rolling Against Blackhawks With Howard
- Video Fly-Over Provides Look Into Completed LBJ Express Project
- Cowboys Notebook From Inside OTAs
- Bill Would Require Warrant For Police Cell Phone Tracking
- Kings Fall To Sharks 2-1 In Game 4, Series Tied At 2