The Deion and Pilar Sanders divorce case gets another look on Tuesday morning by a judge at the Collin County Courthouse, with the Sanders children at the center of it all.
The latest turn in the ongoing divorce saga between Deion Sanders and his estranged wife Pilar has come to a temporary end.
Allegations of witness intimidation were made today in the divorce proceedings between Deion Sanders and his wife Pilar.
I boldly predicted the Mavs would come out for Thursday night’s Game 3 with desperation and energy and efficiency and a 10-plus-point win. Wow, was I ever wrong.
Testimony began with allegations that the NFL Hall of Famer and Former Dallas Cowboy threatened a witness this morning.
The second day of the couple’s divorce hearing is underway on Friday morning, and much of the talk is centered around an altercation that took place on April 23.
NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders has arrived at the Collin County Courthouse and so has his wife, Pilar Sanders. They arrived separately for a hearing in their ongoing divorce proceedings.
Police in Prosper filed criminal charges against Deion Sanders for allegedly trying to destroy evidence related to the domestic disturbance at his home.
Pilar Sanders, the wife of Deion Sanders, appears ready to share her side of the story in their bitter divorce battle.
A McKinney law firm that represents the town of Prosper in legal matters has removed itself from advising the police department in its investigating of allegations involving Deion Sanders and his estranged wife.
Omar Jahwar has been close pals with Deion Sanders for more than a decade, and has also helped Pilar Sanders with her nonprofit. He wanted to tell the truth about the couple’s ugly divorce.
The City of Prosper uses a McKinney law firm in all legal matters and turns out its the same firm representing Deion Sanders, his daughter and his company in their case against his soon to be ex-wife.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Some Principals
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members