Del Harris, a former assistant with the Dallas Mavericks and current General Manager of the Texas Legends, has been nominated for the class of 2013 Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
The 74-year-old Harris was general manager of the Mavericks’ D-League affiliate in its inaugural season last year. He will keep that job, too.
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,...
- Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer IndyCar Firestone 550 At...
- Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Rangers vs Blue Jays - June... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Residents Urge City To Fix Potholes To Address West Nile Problems
- Alcohol A Factor In Multi-Fatal Crash
- Rangers end 6-game skid with 8-7 win over A’s
- Plano Burglar Hitting Up Homes For Plastic
- Family Blames Dallas VA Hospital For Vet’s Death After Botched Surgery
- CareFlite To Take-Off From Frisco Permanently
- Dallas, Flower Mound Begin Spraying For West Nile Virus
- Thrifty Says Offer Of Free Rental Car Was Mistake