With Texas barely averaging seven wins the last three years, it’s easy to point to Dodds and Brown as out of touch, losing their edge as the years pass.
Royal died this week at age 88, and the school wants to honor the coach who won two national championships, a share of a third and 11 Southwest Conference titles from 1957 to 1976.
Texas athletic director DeLoss Dodds says he’s committed to keeping football coach Mack Brown for as long as Brown wants to stay.
The official Texas A&M fight song includes a line that bids farewell to Texas, “so long to the orange and white.” By this time next year, Texas A&M may have said goodbye to a lot more than its storied, century-old rivalry with Texas.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- One Win Away, Bruins Not Looking At Past
- Blackhawks Look To Break Howard In Game 4
- Pens Take 3-1 Series Lead With 7-3 Rout Of Sens In Game 4
- In 0-3 Hole, Rangers Focusing On First Step Against Bruins
- Kings In LA For Pivotal Game 5 Against Sharks
- GameStop’s Q1 Net Income Falls 25 Percent
- Canseco Avoids Assault Question, Challenges Shaq To Fight
- Report: Knicks’ Carmelo Anthony Has Partial Tear In Shoulder