American Airlines’ CEO acknowledges that passengers have had a rough few weeks on the airline but says the carrier is working through its issues.
According to the Wall Street Journal, two companies are possibly preparing to bid for ownership of AMR – the parent company of American Airlines.
The five biggest U.S. airlines showed a combined loss of more than $1 billion for the first quarter. Soaring fuel prices are the big culprit.
While most airlines are expecting to post profits this week when they announce 2nd quarter earnings American Airlines can’t seem to catch a break.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Backlash Against HiV/AIDS Billboard In Dallas
- Texas Man Pleads Guilty To Smuggling Snakes On Planes
- Killed Pastor’s Son Says His Dad Taught Forgiveness
- Military Changes Policy On Women In Combat, Special-Ops
- Groundbreaking For New Pedestrian Bridge At Mockingbird Lane
- 5 Things to Watch For In Game 6 of NBA Finals
- Spurs A Model Of Patience & Success
- Rangers Put Baker On DL With Sprain