More than a hundred North Texans made their way to Southlake Friday morning… all in hopes of receiving free dental care.
A Plano man was arrested on Thursday for running an unlicensed dental practice in several makeshift offices inside his home.
45 Million people in the U.S. don’t have dental insurance. Many simply can’t afford it. So a Fort Worth dentist decided to help some of those people Friday by offering his services for free.
According to a new study, women in their 40s are more likely to fear the dentist more than any other age group. The coordinator of the study said 40-percent of the western population is affected by dental fear.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.
- Kings Return Home To Practice Between Road Playoff Games
- At Least 51 Killed In Oklahoma Tornado
- Toews Named A Finalist For Messier NHL Leadership Award