Department of Education
To help parents and students, starting next fall, the actual cost of college will be spelled out in a one-page summary. The financial information is called a “shopping sheet.”
Officials from the U.S. Department of Education have reached an agreement with the Dallas Independent School District requiring that district employees receive gender equality training after an investigation into a boys-only field trip.
When a Fort Worth boy was diagnosed by doctors to have autism, his mother asked his school place him in a separate class. But the school’s experts didn’t find him to have the condition. The issue, experts say, is that autism is difficult to diagnose and may differ between doctors.
Latest DFW News
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?