J.C. Penney Co.’s first-quarter revenue fell yet again and the struggling department store operator is pointing fingers at prior leadership
Plano-based J.C. Penney is sorry, and it wants your business back. That’s the gist of its latest ad that the mid-priced department-store put on its YouTube and Facebook pages.
Plano-based J.C. Penney is confirming that Goldman Sachs will provide it with $1.75 billion in financing, sending shares up 3 percent in trading.
Let the pots and pans fly. Two of the nation’s biggest department stores — J.C. Penney Co. and Macy’s Inc. — are expected to duke it out in court over the right to sell Martha Stewart merchandise.
J.C. Penney Co. executives may be confident in the department-store chain’s everyday pricing strategy, but investors are panicking. The Plano-based company’s stock fell nearly 11 percent on Monday.
J.C. Penney Co. reported a bigger-than-expected loss in the third quarter on plummeting sales as customers continue to reject its move get rid of blockbuster sales in favor of everyday low pricing.
For the second time, a high-end department story is shutting its doors in Dallas.
J.C. Penney & Co.’s stock is one of the market’s biggest decliners Thursday after the department store chain said that it expects its financial struggles to continue during the second half of the year.
J.C. Penney Co. says Michael Francis, the former Target Corp. executive brought in to redefine the brand, is leaving the company.
J.C. Penney is reporting a bigger-than-expected loss and plummeting profits in the first quarter as many of its customers are rejecting a new bold pricing strategy that puts an end to rampant discounting in favor of everyday low prices.
J.C. Penney Co. says Chief Financial Officer Michael Dastugue will leave the company Friday in the wake of a broader shakeup of the department store operator’s business.
Do you recall, the most “Perfect Christmas Crowd-Bringer” of all? That’s how executives at Montgomery Ward originally described Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, who first appeared in a 1939 book written by a company advertising copywriter and given free to children as a way to drive traffic to the stores.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game