Investigators in Fannin County are still working to determine the exact cause of a fire that took the life of a Collin County sheriff’s deputy and his wife.
The auditorium at Joshua High School was packed Wednesday for the funeral of a Johnson County Sheriff’s deputy killed in the line of duty. Deputy Clifton Taylor died after being shot during a domestic disturbance call near Venus.
A Johnson County Sheriff’s Deputy who was shot and killed Saturday is being remembered by those with whom he served.
Latest DFW News
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr
- Author Shares Tips For Stressed Parents
- Johnson Scores Twice As Sounders Beat FC Dallas
- Teen Killed By Alleged Drunk Driver In Grand Prairie
- Miguel Kicks Spectators At Billboard Awards
- Viral Video: ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’ Trailer