State Fair of Texas officials are making Big Tex stronger, smarter, less flammable, more expensive in the wake of the massive mannequin’s spectacular, fiery finish to the 2012 fair.
When the State Fair of Texas opens its three-week run Friday in Dallas, the signature 52-foot cowboy Big Tex will be sporting some new duds.
It’s almost time for the State Fair of Texas and Tuesday Big Tex got some new clothes. The pants for Big Tex weigh 80 pounds alone, and if you combine that with his new shirt he’ll wear about 200 pounds of clothes.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing