A medical executive predicts Texas will need up to 1 million more nurses and 150,000 additional doctors in the next 15 years.
A shortage of residency and internship positions is forcing many newly graduated doctors to leave Texas.
Texas doctors aren’t impressed with national health care reforms.
The Dallas Morning News reports in its Sunday edition that a number of north Texas doctors are planning to drop out of Medicaid because the government is expanding the scope of the program while at […]
When a year-old baby showed up at a Dallas hospital with full-body bruises and head injuries, doctors called police
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision
- Texas Senate Debating Abortion Restrictions Bill
- What’s More Likely?
- Jason Parks Of Baseball Prospectus With Ben & Skin
- Ben & Skin Review ‘This Is The End’
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels With Ben & Skin