Visitors to the Bear Creek Dog Park are returning to their cars to find an unpleasant surprise.
Officials with a company looking to expand a dog poop DNA business made another stop at Dallas City Hall Wednesday and they brought a Hollywood endorsement with them.
There’s no question White Rock Lake in Dallas is a popular recreation spot. The question a lot of people are asking is whether or not it’s reached its full potential.
Some Dallas streets will get a makeover this fall as part of a program to make it easier for people to walk or bike on streets designed for cars.
Sometimes I feel like Dallas is just a maze of highways and skyscrapers. The Metroplex is a booming metropolis and it shows, but then I remember areas around town that actually resemble a place with culture, history, beauty, and community. One of these places that I have grown to love is the White Rock Lake Area. Surrounded by lush landscape and outdoor activities galore, it is the perfect place to bring the family (and the dog!) or just to enjoy an afternoon with friends.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members