A company is selling a female zombie doll that bleeds fake blood when shot. The ‘Alexa’ doll is reportedly one in a range of life-size zombie mannequins sold by Zombie Industries, which displayed its products at last weekend’s NRA convention in Houston.
How do employees at fast food restaurants react when Chucky the doll pulls up to the window? This viral video finds out.
The Rick Perry action figure went on sale Thursday morning. The website owner said while he can’t predict how well the doll will sell he thinks most of the sales will come from people who aren’t fans of the governor.
Usually, the biggest concerns at a public swimming pool are children rough-housing, bathing suits that are too revealing or making sure swimmers don’t run along the sides.
There are already dolls that eat, sleep, and need their diapers changed. But now there’s a doll, that some adults say, goes too far. Many baby dolls come with a bottle, but this one breastfeeds.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- North Texas Storm & Tornado Damage Could Reach $250 Million
- KT And Baldwin Ride The Texas SkyScreamer
- Bush Hosts 2nd Day Of Bike Ride For Veterans
- Comedian Bobby Lee Joins New School
- Birdman Flying High For The Heat
- Judge Denies Motion To Revoke Brent’s Bail
- Game 5: Quick Makes 24 Saves To Help Kings Top Sharks 3-0, Up 3-2 In Series
- Rangers Coach John Tortorella Explains Benching Of Brad Richards