Don’t Mess with Texas
The iconic “Don’t Mess with Texas” campaign has a new look with red, white and blue specially designed trash cans.
Cigarette litter is an even greater danger in the Texas drought. It’s a problem the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), which manages the state’s Don’t Mess with Texas litter prevention campaign, is tackling head on.
Texas is celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Don’t Mess With Texas campaign with a litter bag contest. TxDOT wants Texas residents to go online and vote for one of 10 specially designed litter bags.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- NHL Playoffs Schedule
- More Texans Inquiring About & Installing Storm Shelters
- Rangers Release Lowe, Add Teahen As Minor-Leaguer
- Sports Verdict: Who’s The NBA’s Biggest Villain? LeBron James Vs. David Stern
- Police Seek Dallas Food Store Robber
- Approved Bill Would Drug Test Some Unemployment Benefit Applicants
- Parker Guides Spurs To 2-0 Lead In West Finals
- Krzyzewski Returning To Coach USA Basketball