Tonight, she’ll be in the House Chamber as the President delivers his State of the Union address before a Joint Session of Congress. “It’s very exciting” said Garibay.
Retiring Republican Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison of Texas is one of three senators proposing legislation that would help children of immigrants.
Is Mitt Romney planning an October surprise of sorts for tonight? Has he been saving big policy announcements and details for the debate?
Yesterday the Obama administration put in place provisions of the DREAM Act that brought many young people out of the shadows to participate in the American Dream. On the same day a judge in Pennsylvania let stand what may be the most egregious attempt at voter suppression in a generation.
Mitt Romney has provided no details, not even a hint, of what his immigration plan is. Either this is a lousy sales job, which is bad, or he has no idea there’s a difference between running Bain Capital and running the nation, which is worse.
When it comes to President Obama’s new immigration policy, Republicans are quite sure they don’t like it. They just don’t want to say if it amounts to amnesty, at least not yet.
The guy who passed health care reform in Massachusetts and vowed to repeal the Affordable Care Act can’t take a policy position on Obama’s executive order on immigration enforcement?
The Obama administration will stop deporting and begin granting work permits to younger illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. as children and have since led law-abiding lives.
When Rhode Island became the 13th state to allow in-state tuition for illegal immigrants at public colleges, supporters heralded the move as one that would give students the kind of advanced education they need to succeed in the workforce.
The Senate has moved to delay a politically charged showdown vote on legislation carving out a path to legal status for foreign-born youngsters brought to this country illegally.
Here’s what you missed Wednesday on the Jay Mcfarland show.
Jose Torres-Don, who entered the country illegally when he was 4, is risking deportation with his continued protests on Capitol Hill. A judge today told him to stay away from Congressional offices on the Hill […]
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Dewhurst Wants Special Session For Failed Bills
- Hurt Feelings Bring Saints & Ryan Together
- Palmer Takes 1st Round Colonial Lead
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Josh Brent