Kyle Larson says he has no hesitation getting back in a race car this weekend following his frightening crash at Daytona International Speedway.
On the eve of Saturday’s Nationwide Series race at Daytona International Speedway, my 105.3 The Fan colleague Richie Whitt and I asked Kurt Busch about the confluence of speed, safety measures and danger that is part of the thrill of NASCAR. Busch answered the question smartly, acknowledging the components of what makes auto racing so popular.
Latest DFW News
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance