A North Texas Boy Scout unveiled a moving memorial for two fallen DPS troopers, which now sits in a permanent place outside the DPS office.
There were hopes that Boy Scout officials would vote today on changing the policy that excludes gay members and leaders. But late Wednesday morning, the Scouts announced they are delaying a decision because “more deliberation is needed.”
Nearly two dozen volunteers, some of them strangers, showed up to help a Boy Scout rebuild a project that vandals destroyed.
Vandals took just one day to tear apart an Eagle Scout project a Southlake teen spent months putting together.
When fire broke out at a Euless home, there was a family of nine inside. In the rush to get out, one was left behind. Thanks to the clear thinking actions of an Eagle Scout, they are still a family of nine.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado