Early voting numbers are in after more than 5,000 people mailed in their ballots.
This year, Collin County had its biggest early voting turnout ever, and those ballots are currently being stored inside sealed electronic machines.
From Florida and Ohio early vote disasters with long lines to power outages in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York there are doubts that some people will have the opportunity to participate in this election.
Turnout for early voting was steady across Dallas County. Nearly 360,000 people had voted in person in by Thursday, with another 50,000 expected Friday.
If you’re still looking for a reason to decide on which candidate to vote for, think about Obamacare and the fact that one report after another clearly shows that it’s going to cost the nation much, much more than originally stated by President Obama and his administration.
Now, the question is: Is the country better off than it was four years ago? Anyone – including you – can answer that question.
One week before a close election, superstorm Sandy has confounded the presidential race, halted early voting in many areas and led some to ponder whether the election might even be postponed.
A lot of Texans are taking advantage of the flexibility early voting provides. According to the Texas Secretary of State’s Office, some of the largest counties in the state are reporting record or near record early voting turnout.
Now, this early voting trend that is sweeping the country is getting as ridiculous as being gifted for Christmas or one’s birthday 35 days in advance. There is much “shifty” benefit for the Democrats since they’re pushing for it.
Early voting numbers are surging this year across the State of Texas. But several blogs and emails are buzzing about circulating rumors regarding straight-party voting.
We are currently seeing two very different approaches to the post-debate push from the two Presidential campaigns – Obama has a much stronger opening to the two week push.
Early voting is well underway and already turnout at some North Texas locations is strong. More than 70,000 voters cast ballots today in Dallas, Tarrant, Collin and Denton Counties.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas