The U.S. Geological Survey says several earthquakes have shaken central Oklahoma. Geophysicists say the temblors were centered northeast of Oklahoma City. The strongest quake had a magnitude of 4.3 and was centered near the town of Luther.
The U.S. Geological Survey confirms a 2.6 magnitude earthquake shook the ground near Burleson at about 8:23 p.m. Wednesday night.
Two more earthquakes have been reported in the Lone Star State — one each in the northern and southern parts of Texas.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Rick Carlisle Joins G-Bag Nation
- Staubach As A ‘Fan’ Of Romo, Garrett And The Cowboys’ Chances
- Fort Worth Mayor Wants Your Photos & Ideas
- Reports Of Armed Man Prompts Alert At UTA
- Viral Video: Crossbow vs Dr Pepper Ten
- Mosquito Spraying Set To Start In South Dallas
- Police Bust Alleged North Texas Prostitution Ring
- Hoops Controversy In University Park