An expert economist has testified in the public school finance trial that Texas teacher quality in the state is dropping, largely because of low pay in a competitive market.
A new study out Monday says women in Texas are still earning less than men. But economists say, the numbers, in this case, don’t tell the whole story.
When it comes to negotiating a pay raise, getting a promotion, or even landing a new job — women often end up settling for less than they deserve. Now, some are turning to professionals for help.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members