The Texas Workforce Commission said Friday the state unemployment rate for April remains a full point below the national rate of 7.5 percent.
Harold Hamilton’s property is in the Stop Six neighborhood, an area in need of revitalization. Hamilton is hoping to open some doors of opportunity for his son.
President Barack Obama kicked-off his “Middle-Class Jobs and Opportunity Tour” by touting Austin as a role model for the rest of the nation.
Lots of optimism coming from the Discovery Gardens at Dallas Fair Park where Mayor Mike Rawlings outlined his vision for the second year of Grow South, a plan to revitalize Dallas’ Southern Sector.
The George W. Bush Presidential Center, what’s being called a prestigious gem for SMU, will be dedicated on Thursday and publicly opened May 1.
The presidential library and museum is a prestigious gem for SMU.
Gov. Rick Perry is backing $1.6 billion in business tax cuts, even though he concedes it may mean tapping Texas’ once-untouchable cash reserves.
Major League Baseball’s average ticket price rose 2.7 percent to $27.73 this year for non-premium seats, the steepest rise since a 5 percent hike in 2009, according to the Team Marketing Report.
Thirteen small Texas airports will lose federal money for staffing air traffic control facilities as the Federal Aviation Administration works to trim hundreds of millions of dollars from its budget.
The word from J.C. Penney’s Chief Financial Officer Ken Hannah: neither he nor CEO Ron Johnson have plans to resign despite a growing chorus of critics calling for a management shake-up as they lose faith in a turnaround strategy.
J.C. Penney Co. confirmed Friday it’s eliminating an additional 2,200 jobs as the struggling department store chain slashes costs after a year of plunging sales and mounting losses.
Shares of J.C. Penney fell 10.6 percent on Tuesday to a four-year low after media reports said a large shareholder sold a chunk of the struggling retailer’s stock.
Fort Worth Mayor Betsy Price gave her second State of the City Address Tuesday morning. During the speech she told more than 1,000 business and community leaders that she’s going to slash the budget so the city can finally operate without deficits.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
Latest DFW News
- Driver Hits Wills Point School Bus & Dies
- Pet Of The Week: Raven
- Woman Killed While Crossing Arlington Street
- Grand Prairie Man Suspected In Double Murder Arrested In New Mexico
- Moore Residents Sort Through Tornado Debris
- Medicine Cabinet Dangers: What Every Parent Needs To Know
- Viral Video: Zach Sobiech’s Last Days
- A Romo Tribute: ‘Cyst You Been Gone’